Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Make way! Make way!

On Monday, I decided to clean up my room, and my desk, and some of my cupboards yea... Hehe... threw ALLLLLLLLL (I mean 99.5%) of my papers away. Say goodbye to those exam papers from Secondary school, those practice papers, those... notes and files, and whatever. Then, I piled my sec 3 and 4 chinese stuff in a separate stack, i can give them to other ppl in the future. Then Chem, Hist, SS txtbks, I stashed them in the store room in case of any future use *shrugs*... who knows right?

Man, there were so much papers, It made a hill on the carpet. Till you could not even see the carpet anymore. Fortunately, I managed to neaten the contents in the cupboard :D Hehehe... All of the Dean Koontz novels belong together ^^ Lalala... It was practically excercise for me. Coz in order to do stuff to the books on the top deck of the cupboard, I had to step on the table. And there was so much crap on it, I could only stand on the edge. So I was doin some balancing stunt the whole time. Man... my legs were gonna collapse when I climbed back down.

Oh well. some pics...

Photobucket

Okay, the stuff on the floor are what I was gonna throw. Those on the table, are for my tutor if she wants anymore material for her tutoring. Those on the bed, I'm gonna keep them :)

Photobucket

This is still the smaller pile. It got bigger (look below). See the textbooks I'm not gonna use anymore? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Photobucket

The FINAL pile. Gosh... I was walking up and down. Was too lazy to "hop" over anything. So yea... was just happily steppin on the pile as I was makin it higher. :P

Photobucket

My much neater cupboard... And, much cleaner table. Well, I have not started on the drawers yet... But I will definitely do something with the contents before my sister comes back. Heeheehee...

I was watchin Living with Michael Jackson on youtube just now. Man... I hate the Martin Bashir guy. MJ is a nice okay, he's not having sex with kids okay. He wants to spread the love. Come on... So why'd you have to bombard him with so many questions that he was on the verge of tears. Omg... you IGNORANT FOOL. YEAH. I agree with MJ. YOU are one of those IGNORANT FOOLS =.= sickening torturing machine.

Oh well, gonna record the Top 10 MJ songs of all time on mtv tonight at 12am. Hehe... Technically, it's tomorrow morning at 12am. But oh well, whose counting? Hmm, the Haunting in Connecticut comin out this Thurs! omg, prolly gonna catch it with Demello next week. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD CAN'T WAIT. Been seeing the-making-of the movie so many times. Man. They kept showin it on HBO o.o It's about time I actually watched it.

Oh, and I gave Justine this HSM poster. Since I won't be needing it ANYWAY. Oh yea... I have a mini Green Day poster, and another normal Green Day poster with me... Anyone wants it? I'm only keepin the Gorillaz poster. lol... WHO WANTS THE GREEN DAY ONES??? Pretty old... and kinda creased? SLIGHTLY creased. yea... Lemme know if anyone wants...

Photobucket

Well Justine, don't you like it? Hahaha... I apologize for the slight crease at the end though o.o But the thing is still intact. Haha

No comments: