I got confirmed today! :D WOOOO. Congratulations to me XD hahahaha It shall be a new life ahead. And please don' be surprised if I'm suddenly very nice. Well, I can't get rid of my temper, but I guess I'll try *shrugs*... Hmm, there's someone whom I think DOES NOT DESERVED to be confirmed today. I guess some people know who I'm referring to. Totally doesn't deserve it. So what if he can answer the questions correctly? His attitude is like... urgh. He swore today, in church, before the confirmation. GREAT =.= Well, I guess if God wants to use him, at least get him to change... QUICK. If not, then too bad... plop... DOWN DOWN DOWN he goes after death. LALALA.
Anyhooo... here are some clear and blurry pics my mum took. lol
From the right hand side of the picture (2nd row), Yohanes, Me, Febyan, Ci Dewi, Daniel, Sohn, Clement, Christopher
From the right side, Yohanes, Me, Feb, Ci Dewi, Daniel
From the right, Me, Febyan, Ci Dewi, Daniel, Sohn, Clement, Christopher
I'm the one with the red ribbon. Haha. And that's my pastor :D
I have some of the guys baptism photos. Will put em up on Facebook :) Till then ^^
1 comment:
Congratz ya Lovely :)
I'll pray that you'll be blessing wherever you are :)
btw, I really like ur ribbon :p
Post a Comment