Okay... Mid years are ALMOST over. Just Emath P1 left on Monday :S I'm SO gonna fail my Amath, Chem, Bio... And I didn't take the Eng paper... I forgot about emath... uhh... dunno how it's like already
I borrowed the Prince Caspian DVD from SL... to cheer me up from today's chem and amath papers. omg... it was really horrible.
I was doing the amath paper. And I really wanted to just break down and cry halfway during the paper. Urgh.
Well, Happy 16th Birthday to Timothy! Glad you liked the picture :) Hahaha...
I PLAN to watch Star Trek with my mum next Monday. ZACHARY QUINTO!!! *hyperventilates* Lol... Then gonna watch X-Men with OYJ tmrw :P Coz she doesn't wanna watch Star Trek... sadly. She's a huge Star Wars fan but not a Star Trek fan. Dang o.o
Well, playing Scrabble on facebook with Jos... Lol... really bored
No comments:
Post a Comment