Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Peek Into The Movies

Star Trek
There's bound to be a sequel. Lol... no doubt about that! $70++ Million leh!! Hehe... CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE ZACHARY QUINTO!! LALALALA

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
Yes, I'm staring at YOU, YEO TIN WEI. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This movie is due in 2011 :P Yeah... pretty long to come. BUT IT'LL BE IN 3D!! AND STEVEN SPEILBERG IS DIRECTING IT. COME ON. It's bound to be another awesome movie. WOOO!!! And Jackson and Spielberg duo!! :P Anyway, the twin detectives in the old shows, are gonna be voiced with the Scotty guy from Star Trek! :D

Final Destination 4
DEFINITELY gonna catch this one. Gonna use advanced 3D technology that no one has ever used before. LALALA. I saw some clips of it backstage. Lol... saw this "extra" guy with "blood" on both his arms. heeheehee... Hopefully, it's not a rip-off. It'll be comin out after June

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
SOOOO Gonna catch this one once it's out in JUNE 11th. HEEHEEHEE. 3rd in the Box-office currently. Dunno why it's takin so friggin long to come out in Singapore =.= Darn it. I saw the trailer and the intro of the movie online with Yu Jia. I gave up loading the video coz it was stopping, and my laptop lacked battery at that moment. SO. I SHALL WATCH THIS MOVIE.
For those who do not know what it's about, it's about this "ladies' man" who gets visited by 3 ghosts. Namely: Ghost of Girlfriends Past, Girlfriends Present, and Girlfriends Future. And that he was supposed to love this girl (Jennifer Garner) and that since he has SOOOOO many countless number of girlfriends, his actual future with her would be changed, and she would end up marrying someone else. Dang... Well, teaches you boys a lesson about messing with a girl's heart... (thinks of Bri and pities her)

So many movies to catch :P And I don't have O levels to worry about coz Patrick Ng just confirmed today that I WILL be completely withdrawn from O levels. Now, we're just worrying about whether I can get my $413 back :P

No comments: