Sunday, May 10, 2009

Believing

1. I'm watching The Mist as I type this, and those of you who watched the movie, should know that there's this girl who got eventually shot who kept talking about christian stuff. Saying that she was the vessel of God or something, and that they were the punished. Heh...

Man, even if that movie really happened, that girl is bogus. Totally bogus. God wouldn't have let her get shot if she were to bring His message. The Bible had also written that there were to be no more prophets. So, she's not a prophet. And I think she was basically talking crap =.= I was so bloody happy that she got shot. Golly. The mist must of gotten into her brain @_@

2. To believe, you gotta have the will, and the strength to. Coz who knows, external influences might influence you to believe in other things instead. And at that point, you let go of what you originally had. How do people have originality then? And, the commitment to it.

3. Why do people save the best for last? Coz they can experience all the bad things first, and enjoy what they have in the end right? Whatever it might be... That's a good thing...

"I'm savin you for last..."

No comments: