Woke up in the morning, and fell asleep for another hour. Lol, then I just rolled around in bed... AND THEN I REMEMBERED. OYJ was supposed to come to my house at 10am. And it was already 9.17am. Jumped out of bed and got slightly dizzy from suddenly standing.
Ate porridge for breakfast coz my elastics hurt. I guess I can start eating rice tmrw. So anyhow, we watched X-Men.
Funny thing was, the show was supposed to start at 10.40am. And we bought the tickets at 10.40am. Hahaha... The bloody trailers and advertisements took 20 bloody minutes!! GOSH MAN.
So... OYJ had lunch at my place. Then we took 111. I was goin to rmj and she was goin home. Lalala
Didn't really feel like coming home just now so I helped them to fold the papers for tmrw' church service. Then took 111 with William apparently. Gosh, and when I got off the bus, he actually messaged me that he forgot to say goodbye @_@ Lol...
I'm watching Love Matters now. Well, the dirty jokes are SERIOUSLY HILARIOUS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But it does teach you that there is more to love than just sex. And men, don't just think that you can treat girls like one night stands, or people to fill your needs. WE GIRLS HAVE A HEART TOO. And when you say that you love a girl, don't just somehow ditch her for another girl.
HOW WOULD IT FEEL IF WE DITCHED YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY.
And when you guys say,"let's stay as friends/let's just be really close friends" Mean what you say, and DO what you say. It's horrible when girls are blessed with such a good memory. And it's pretty stupid when you guys end up not talking to the girl anymore. Don't know what your reason is. Probably because you don't want to feel uncomfortable, or you don't want anything more to happening between the both of you. But dude, if there's any one time that the girl starts the conversation first, it means that she wants to REALLY remain friends, not strangers.
It's funny coz that's happening to me... in a sense. And worse, the guy tells another friend that I'M the one who doesn't wanna talk to him. What a jerk. Urgh. It took him almost 5 months to start talking to me face-to-face, or maybe that's coz his friends were around. Anyway, he's changed a lot in terms of character and personality. Totally not the same guy anymore. Sigh.
And another guy, says he wants to stay as close friends and not ruin the friendship we have. WHERE GOT??? It's like, right after that, we hardly talk to anymore. Except for momentary conversations when he happens to be online and not busy or idle or whatever. Message, sometimes also never reply. I'm not pissed that he likes another girl. Just that even before that, he had to just leave me stranded...
And this guy, ditched me once, and I ditched him again coz he got another girl 3 days before I confronted him with it. Heh. I hated girl, not because he was after her then. But because the bloody girl was not even his own kind. Technically, he's not halal? =.= Anyhow, I was like, friggin happy when he broke up with her. And then I was glad to talk to him again. His next few girls were pretty alright, so I was okay with it :)
So lemme tell you, reader, when I get jealous over a guy, it's not because I like him or whatever. It's because I think the girl is crap. Come on, if any of you guys out there are in love with SL, BE MY GUEST. But if it happens to be Bri, I'll just slap you... No, I'll laugh at you and pity the both of you from afar.
Okay... I don't know why this post ended up leading me to talk about boys. Pardon me while I run from your confused stares
No comments:
Post a Comment