Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 DOWN and still counting...

Alright... Chinese, it's 47% or 48%... I forgot. doesn't make a difference ANYWAY. Biology, it's 44% =.= But it's not finalized coz Ms Leong said she's gonna remark everyone's papers since there's so many mistakes and stuff. And I failed AMath Paper 1 by ONE MARK. SIGH. Still sucked anyway.

I've not told my mum bout my bio and my amath. GAH. Coz she's bound to nag at me NONSTOP since I'm taking those subjects in UWC too. But come on, even Patrick Ng said I don't have to come to school anymore =.= EVEN MY GRANDAUNT was telling my mum that I shouldn't go back to school anymore. Patrick says I need a break... to enjoy... before I enter my new school. *Go Patrick!* lol

He tripped on a cable when he was tryin to go through the amath Paper1 with us today. Well, he didn't fall. Jeslyn was like,"Why can't he just fall?" Hahaha

Oh well... more papers comin tmrw... Ohh yeah, goin for a Catechism class Retreat tmrw afternoon. Will be back on Saturday. Confirmation next Sunday! Yay! :D

No comments: