So.. it's June now. And I'm hunting for courses I can sign up for to occupy my time. Well, I keep saying that I'll exercise and get fit blah blah blah... BUT NOT HAPPENING. Maybe coz it's still the first week, and there's school for the rest of the weekday... *shrugs*
As I am typing this, I'm chatting with cousin Thomas on Facebook. Lol... I was playing Vampire Wars and he caught me. BUSTED. lol He's comin to S'pore again in September! YAY! But just for a day... since it's a transit... aiyah. Coz he's goin HK with his friend. Well, if he contracts H1N1, I think he'll survive... afterall, he survived dengue 5 times =.= Gosh. He can probably set a world record. hahaha
I came back from The Grassroots Club for this Unseen Question seminar. It was good :D Hahaha... I've gotta say, the poem the speaker gave us was pretty hard for me @_@ I had really really NO CLUE. Oh well, took the train there and back with SL. And man, is it THAT shocking that I CAN take the MRT? Dang... AND I DO NOT HAV A DRIVER. =.= you guys imagine too much lah... AND I CAN CAN CAN CAN CAN TAKE THE MRT. Gosh. I'm not TAHT deprived of Public Transport...
Hehe... Timothy was like, SO late for his seminar at 11am. GAH. That boy ah... tsk tsk tsk...
Hmm, I shall continue where I left off last night... Gonna watch Blood and Chocolate! Hahaha... Yeah, stupid movie, but I love that kind of movies OKAY. I hate Twilight, you shoudl know by now, coz it has the cheesiest lines ever, and bloody Edward CANNOT ACT. Totally ruins the show. ugh...
No comments:
Post a Comment