"TASTE MY BISEXUAL FURY!!!!" - Smudge
Lol Justine Lol
Alright... umm... June holidays have STARTED. And well, there's not much time left before I leave STC, and the MOE Way of Life. I guess I gotta start making the most out of the time I have left with everyone there.
Well, everyone's probably mugging for CHINESE O LEVELS NOW. JIAYOU! ADD OIL! Hahaha. Remember, if you fail it, not the end of the world yet. You are still given the chance to retake it in November. But are you willing to go for it? That's all up to you.
Since I'm not taking O levels, I can more or less relax and chill... But some teachers still don't know that I'm transferring. HENCE, I gotta prepare for some lectures from some of them. UNTIL, I break the news to them. WOOO. SUCKERS =.= I told Miss Goh about my withdrawal and she literally went,"huh??? @.@" HAHAHAHA
Oh well... gonna see what happens when I tell Miss Vino... and Maggie Meeee... HAHAHA
Goin to TW's house on the 17th... PLAY BILLIARD! WOOOOOOO. Sickening that when I moved out of The Anchorage, they start renovating. Now there's a billiard room =.= Bloody crap. Now TW gets to enjoy the facilities. HUMPH. Can't wait to go over there. Teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment