Saturday, March 14, 2009

Table Tennis

Well, went to UE square to play Table Tennis :P Christy, Feb, Chris, Stephen, Raymond, Samuel and I. Ko Andi only came later.

There was only one table, 2 balls, and 5 pads =.= stupid right. ANYHOW. I took some vids, and a few shots. HAHAHA XD Man, it was hilarious when Chris started doin the dance. LOL.

And it was only after a few of them left, when Ko Andi and Feb were being patient enough to teach me table tennis. Coz I suck at it. DUDE, I most likely haven't played it for... about 9 years...

So yeah... practiced till Feb was like,"GREAT! You scored your 1st point!" LOL. So I guess I sucked pretty bad. Hahaha XD Hmm... the room was pretty humid, so ended up rolling my sleeves. I wore my white JM shirt there btw. Umm... So yeah... here are some of the pics :)

Raymond (white) and FEb (orange) V.S. The Thamruns (Stephen in black, and Chris in green). Lol... IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! XD

That's Chris in green... And yes, he's doing... THE dance. lol

So... Yeah. The red shirt guy is Samuel btw. And yes, the games we played were pretty much like this. Lol...

No comments: