
The "I Do"s :P

Walking back down the aile :D Selviana and Wiryi officially Wife and Husband!! WOOOO

Me, Thomas, Selviana (Bride), Wiryi (Groom), Didi

I guess they forgot to insert an "S" on the card. Hahahaha XD Thomas and Didi here :)

LOVE the SHIRT people!! LOVE THE SHIRT!!! Lol

Dawn...

Mr. Seow and his CAMERA OF DEATH!! Man... This is one Art Teacher that you can always get snapped by @_@

DeMello and Just :)
The pics you are about to see are of Just, trying to look like the 2 most annoying ppl in the SYF Cast now XD

Audrelia!!! LOL

And... Ashwini... Lol...

Okay... The Team started playing That's Not My Name... And I REALLY REALLY HATE that song... So I did that *points to the picture*, until DeMello was like,"Lovely, your face look damn constipated lah! Stop it!" Lol... Yeah, I look like some spastic balding kid in school... XD

Me and Jody wanted to take a pic. And DeMello pushed Jody down. And yes... a moment of hysteria is what you see in the picture...

AMIRA!!! WOOOOO!!! Lol... she didn't want me to take pics of her... Grabbed a fan and covered her face. And jsut nice when she was peeking out, *CLICK!* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Father Gerald :D He's pretty young to be a Priest o.o

This is Jean :) She's a nurse! :D

This is Isabel... In a dark pink wig with ponytails and some sari XD

This is Francis... dressing up like a... nerd??

So what if my sis couldn't get the soundtrack I wanted? SHE GOT MY THE SECOND BEST THING!! WOOOOO!!! MORE ANGRY LITTLE GIRLS!! Hahahaha... I see myself on the pages of this wonderful book! :D WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment