Happy birthday to me, Keith, and Yu Jia :D
It's great when you have 2 other friends who share your birthday :P haha. I'm typing this post using my iPod okay... Kinda lagging a few miliseconds. So anyhow, I woke up today with 13 smses in my phone, wishing me happy birthday. Then, I got about 6 more in school. And in facebook, I had NUMEROUS. After reading a few, I just deleted all the notification in my email inbox, and just updated my status to thank everyone. Goodness. And I had even more when I came home from dinner!
Um. Morning. Justine failed to give me a surprise just now... Lol. It was obvious she was stalling. And omg, I had eaten a burger for lunch, eaten 6 chicken nuggets, finished a cup of iced lemon tea. Then I had this huge piece of chocolate cake from Justine. I WAS FRIGGIN FULL. But yeah... Then um... Left at 4.30 and rushed home to check the movie tickets. And guess what, only the front rows are left =.= who knew many people wanted to watch Departures and FanBoys. So we just decided to go straight for dinner.
But Zong could only make it after 7, and so did Keith's friend apparently. So the trio of us and Wei Yi were sitting on this grass thing up there, playing Big 2. Hahaha. Then the others came after 7. Yeah. We went to a Jap restaurant @_@ even though I told myself I shall not touch that for about a month since yesterday's buffet. I was still quite full!
I got this bunch of stuff. Lazy to type the details using my iPod. Urgh. Hmm, we only started eating at about 9. Finished about 9.30. I think Zong was pretty hungry coz he finished up Yu Jia's chicken, the beef in my soup, his own omelette, his fried tofu, and drank some soup from mine. GOODNESS. And yet he's thinner than me!! Aiyoh... We took a few pictures and I shall upload themonce I get them from Yu Jia's camera. Haha. And I think I should shorten my posts... Coz people like Zong do not have the patience to read this
Much unless there are pictures. Haha. Alright, gonna fill in more details tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment