Thursday, March 19, 2009

18th March 2009

Me... on Wednesday during SYF prac... I forgot what the hell I was doing o.o I think I was tryin to move away from the panel...

Me as the "father"... Sitting backstage... sitting back, relaxing, and enjoying the show. Lol...

Zong... busy playing Tap Tap Dance on my iPod... And Keith... still TRYING to finish his VOLCANO RAMEN @_@

Keith and the friend he brought... Bryan/Brian David/Davis... Now idea how to spell it. Keith was totally suffering from Amnesia yesterday. I was telling him on how we celebrated our birthdays the past few years. And was thinkin about the past. Funny, I could actually remember what we actually did, or said o.o TEEHEE. See, I remember these kind of things but not about studies =.=

Candid! Yu Jia and me :)

The 6!! Wei Yi, Yu Jia, Me, Zong, Keith, Bryan Dude. Lol...

Keith, Yu Jia and ME :D 18 Marchers for LIFE!! :D

One last group pic before we go :P (sry Zong that you had to shrink yourself, slouch, and bend your knees to fit into the picture. lol XD TALL PERSON!!) Proportions cannot be judged just form this picture :P

No comments: