SYF prac today was WEIRD. Renee was working on our characterization. LOL. And I couldn't help laughing at Audrelia's reaction. HAHAHAHA XD So yeah... started out with the MOTHER AND FATHER. OMG. OMG OMG OMG OMG. So yeah... She wanted us to improvise on the day we met each other... Lol... I was being the oblivious one, and Parv was being the one who kept telling me to "WAIT!!" before I walked off... Hahaha
Then, Our 1st date ?!?!?! But it got kinda boring... Then they changed it to our 10th date! And when I had no ideas, she told us to stay on one side to think. Then after some more acting, then MOTHER AND FATHER AGAIN! LOL.
And this time, I thought about proposing straight away, if not Renee would ask us to act that out seperately again o.o DARN IT. So I was like, purposely pausing halfway throught the question... And I stood up, paced back and forth, before I asked her,"do you love me?" Then she said,"... maybe..." Lol. Then by then all the rest of the cast were like leaning forward in their seats. AWKWARD MAN! Hahahah
And I asked her,"would you want to be with my the rest of your life?"
Parv: Uhh... why?
*I turn around and mouth the words "darn it"... reaches into pocket and takes out invisible ring box... turns back around and gets down on one knee*
Me: Would you marry me?
*the rest of the cast CHEERS AND WOOOOOOOTS!!!*
Parv: YES!! *grabs the ring and grins*
Me: *stands up and hugs her*
LUCKILY, it was a break after that. OMG. I was like,"I feel lesbian... I HAVE LOST MY SENSE OF GENDER!!! I FEEL ASEXUAL!! OMG!!!" Then those who heard were laughing XD Hahahaha... Damn... improvising being a guy is HARD. Especially when I had to defend my "daughter" from my wife... and she was shouting @_@ lol... funny man. My voice would return to normal then I'd go low again. Hahahaha...
BEING A MAN IS TOUGH! I hope I don't get too used standing or walking like a guy. goodness... Maybe I should get sick on the day of the competition. Then I can talk in like, half an octave lower than I usually can. Lol XD
No comments:
Post a Comment