Last day of mission programme... We were all allowed to wear whatever we wanted to school. Shorts cannot be too short, no spaghetti straps, and skirts not too short either. I wore my JM shirt!! :D
So anyhow... I CRIED AGAIN. omg... Today's theme was like, friends... friendship... So we were told to like, just think of our memories in school, and what we might miss when we graduate... Okay, could hear some sniffing around the room...
Then each of us had to take a piece of heart-shaped paper. And we were supposed to write a note to someone in the room. The catch was, we were not allowed to write to a good friend. We had to write to someone that we were probably close to in sec 1, then began to drift apart. Or, someone we did wrong to, or argued with and so on.
I gave it to JK. I did so many things to her in sec 1 and 2... I was usually the mastermind or sth :S So I walked up to her and gave her the paper with my apologies on it, we hugged, and I went back to sit next to YX. And well YX was like,"don't cry okay!! omg... don't cry!" Yeah... and I started crying =.= And JK came over and said,"omg, are you crying because of me? Don't cry okay? It's okay!!"
It was quite a hard thing for me to do... coz I've never apologized to anyone... Well, at least I don't think I have... I have not apologized to Clarence... And probably some other people I've hurt :( So this was quite a big step for me... apologizing to someone I did wrong.
And well, even worse was when SL gave YX and I a heart to share. OMG. The 3 of us just burst into tears... I can't explain why though... kinda personal here...
Anyhow, I guess this mission week has really opened up my heart and my mind... And gav me the chance to let out the feelings that even I didn't know I had bottled up inside :)
And when we were filling up our reflection envelopes, the team ppl started playing JM songs over the sound system. I sang along to ALL of them. 1st was Make It Mine... I think it wasn't the We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things version. It sounded more acoustic... So yeah. Then they changed it halfway =.= Changed it to I'm Yours... Then quite a lot of ppl were singing along.
Then they also played The Remedy!! WOOOO!! Taz, Joyce and I were singing along XD Hahahaha... And later, I told Christabel about the songs. And she was like,"hah? Those were his songs ah? I only know I'm Yours and Lucky... haha"... Another thing I can't really stand. Is when they only know a few songs of an artist, and they say that they're a fan of that artist =.= Right... And it's especially annoying when not only are they not able to sing the whole song, they only can sing the chorus part. WTH MAN. At least memorise like, 50% of the lyrics or sth =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment