At 00:41am today, I got a message from my Grand Aunt wishing me a happy birthday. Lol. It's actually my bro's today... And mine is tomorrow. Lol. And Samuel also wished me today during lunch. Hahahaha... He got the wrong info from Facebook? Okaaay...
So anyhow, had tuition this morning, then I went for my facial. Did the laser thing again. And I started laughing after it was over coz the doctor said,"wah, you can really stand pain very well ah? I put 13,000 shots on you. Usually I put 11,000 and people tell me, 'Doctor, pain, I can't stand it anymore'." LOL. I guess I got my dad's genes for that XD
Then I went to the toilet, and fixed my fringe and hair coz it totally went all flat due to the stupid shower hat =.= Blew it dry using the hand-dryer... LOL. Then went to Kino... lalala... Bought my Vampire Kisses Book 4 WOO!! And I ended up BROKE. I only have $1.80 in my wallet... And I actually lost a coin during lunch =.= DAMN.
I was walkin out, and met Jos :) (yes you blood-sucking stalkers. I met him. But I'm not his gf. He's not my bf. WE'RE NOT BLOODY DATING!!! DUNNO WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE GOOD GUY FRIEND ISSIT??? DEPRIVED PEOPLE!!!) I got my present :D WOOOO!! Number 10!! :) I think this is the first year that I've gotten so many presents 0.0
DAMN NICE LAH!! HAHAHAHA. The ribbon is REALLY soft, and dude, both my fave colours man!! XD He knows my taste!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaWalked around... went to B1 coz I was lookin around for presents to buy for people in the future... since I was broke I could just LOOK. I'd forgotten to get $50 from the stash in my mum's room. HEHEHE
Then we were walking towards Wheelock coz that was where I was gonna meet Just and Mrs Ang. We were walking, and this lady walked up to me... Here was our conversation...
Lady: Uhh, are you Singaporean?
Me: No
Lady: Uhh, where are you from?
Me: Indonesia
Lady: Would you like to do a survey?
Me: Uhh... *nodds slightly*
Lady: We need to go to my office *gestures to inside Taka*
Me: *looks to Jos for help*
Jos: Umm, we're actually short of time... We're kinda rushing
Me: Yeah, we're gonna go meet a friend there *points ahead*
Lady: Oh, you're going to meet a friend here ah?
Jos: How long will it take?
Lady: About 5 minutes
Me: *looks to Jos for help again*
Jos: Oh, we can't. Sorry... We're sort of in a rush
Me: Yeah, we're meeting our friend in Wheelock place actually. Kinda far. Yeah
Lady: Oh okay. But I'll give you my card *hands me a folder thing*
Jos: Thanks
*walks away... I unfold it and reads it... and gets insulted*
So anyway... walked to Wheelock. Was beginning to get blisters... lol. Damn converse flats. Hahaha. Umm, we walked around Borders... lalala... Look at stationery stuff... Some books. Apparently, Jos and his friends were gonna eat Sakae Sushi at Marina Square. And I was gonna eat Sakae Sushi with Just and Mrs Ang at Wheelock Place. LOL. cool man. Eventually, Just came :) WOOOO!!!
Jos was wearin the shirt I designed. And I told him to show Just. HAHAHAH. JUST LOVES IT TOO!! WOOOO!! She thought it was printed XD Hahaha... the magic of Acrylic Paint! :D So yeah, we said goodbye, then Just and I headed upstairs to Sakae ^^
WOOOOO. ATE AND ATE AND ATE. Then apparently, Mrs Ang's daughter, Alpha, was coming. So okay, we sat there and waited... I was drinking tea... and waited... Ordered a Chawanmushi to kill time. Then Just and I started getting bored. So we ended up playing with the food on the belt, like pushing the plates together into groups. Until at one point, there was a stretch of the belt that had no plates on it XD HAHAHA.
HahahaOMG. When Alpha arrived, a while later, this couple was sitting behind Just. AND DMAN IT. Kissing like dunno how many times!!! CRAP THEM. And I could hear the girl saying,"eh, why you so shy? haha" =.= Well, HE POSSIBLY HAS BETTER SENSE THAN YOU DO.
I know... it's like I'm stalking them right? And blackmailing right? Aiyah... Who the heck knows who they are anyway? *shrugs*
"Sylar stole my brain!" DAMN! So jealous Just got this shirt okay!! GGAAAH!!
Alpha, Just, ME, and Mrs Ang :)omg... can't wait for TOMORROW!! THE ACTUAL DAY!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I hope all turns out well! o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment