Wednesday, March 04, 2009

LALALA

Seems like I'm not even stressed during CA week XD lol...

JASON MRAZ CONCERT TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Even my bro said I was obsessed. hahaha. But come on... Once in a lifetime chance... sth like that o.o

A few things happaned this week. And I love it, although some girls would be screaming at what I did this week.

EHEM.

Yesterday, I caught a baby lizard in school. It was on the floor, wasn't crawling as fast as I expected. It had been in the corridor outside my classroom the whole day! And some girls would scream everytime the lizard started moving =.= So I considered myself DOING THEM A FAVOUR.
Anyhow, caught it by the tail... Some of thos in class saw it, and Ji Won especially SCREAMED SO DAMN LOUD... Ms Goh actually asked what happened. Then, the tip of the tail that I was holding CAME OFF. LOL. DAMN COOL MAN. Lola and I were examining the twitching tail. And I managed to catch the lizard again. This time by it's body. You could practically see the heart pumping o.o

Then Adeline came to pat the head. HEEHEE. And I was gonna put it out on the grass where it would be safe when Lola got an idea that she wanted me to wave it in front of someone's face. I got to the door, and just nice, Zenna was there. She only inched away, and mind you, the lizard was at least 1.5m away from Ji Won. AND SHE WAS SCREAMING SO FRIGGIN LOUD AS IF SOMEONE WAS GONNA CHOP HER LEGS OFF OR SOMETHING!! (hint hint Drama ppl XD)

THEN, Ms Goh actually shouted at us,"OI! WHAT'S HAPPENING OVER THERE!! KEEP ON SCREAMING! YOU THINK SCREMAING VERY FUNNY IS IT?" I quickly released it into the grass... Lola and I were so scared to enter the classroom after that o.o Well, after class, she had a short tlak with us >< If JW hadn't SCREAMED so loud *whispers... bimbo*, We wouldn't have gotten into trouble =.=

Then today, there was this bird. Long story. But anyhow, it ended up flying into my class and hid under Amira's table. Of course, no one dared to get near it. Due to the collision with the glass pane earlier, I think it's wing was broken... but it still could hover above the ground for a short distance. I reached for it with my bare hand but it flew to the back of the classroom before dropping to the floor again. I had my jacket with me. So I was standing about 2 feet away, and I threw my jacket over it. It was hard to feel for the bird... but luckily I could... that little lump... I gently took hold of it with my hand, and brought it out of the classroom. It took awhile before the girls from the other classes who were standing outside my classroom, realised the bird was "in" my jacket. Kow was screaming away o.o lol... Then I went to the same grass area, and released it. :)

SO HAPPY. HAHAHAHA. 1st time I caught a lizard, 1st time I caught an injured bird :D I don't think a lot of girls would want to do what I did... Or at least, they would feel slightly disgusted =.= Actually, even some guys wouldn't... *glares at Migo* LOL...

No comments: