Hmm, I wonder why lots of people say that the movie is stupid... Maybe it's because it doesn't have an ending? Anyhow, watched it with Dea, Chris and Stephen... It was fun. The movie made Stephen barf though... Well, since he ate a whole box of nachos and cheese -_-
The ending was kinda sad (before the credits)... Well, I guess we know how the story goes... Well, just that the camera is freakin shaky... Pretty fine to me...
Chris's mum sent me home... and it was a painful yet creepy ride. Painful because Chris and Stephen got me into fits... and I couldn't stop laughing for 5 whole minutes... Then Stephen started to scare me... saying that there would be things in my room tonight... I was like telling Chris,"If he scares me, you'll be the first person I look for..." And gave him the glare... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Well, I guess I've got the thing for blood and gore. Coz at one point, you could see the guy's torso torn out, and there was this HUGE hole in his chest. And all the BLOOD!! :D I couldn't help smiling!!
Man, next movie on my mind is Ah Long PTE LTD. lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment