Dang, I failed my chinese paper... AGAIN -___- SIGH... I failed by 2 and a half marks. Man... scored 17.5/40... I know, I know, it sucks. Well, at least my open ended compre is getting better. I scored 15.5/20 for it :D YAY!! Haha... so yeah, you should now know how much I got for my close passage plus the MCQ compre.
Tomorrow's paper is Biology... Okay... and this morning was Social Studies. I nearly felt like whacking the examiner you know. We started the paper at 9.05AM, and we are SUPPOSED to end at 9.45AM. Yet, she ended at 9.39AM. WHACK HER AH!!! GGAAAHHHH!! And this caused some people to not be able to finish the paper. Luckily, I was already rushing my words when we started. Stupid examiner... Right when she said,"pens down", I dotted my last full-stop. Hahaha
Gonna watch another movie again next week! Haha... The Leap Years... my mum said that it's an old grandmother kind of story. Cool... makes me even more interested. And, my piano exam is next Thursday... HOLY CRAP. (crap ain't holy)(just a figure of speech). I think I'll fail the aural test >< man... and that would contribute to my results, so maybe I'll FAIL. Last solution, I gotta play my pieces well, and the scales too...
Never likes piano anyway -_______-
No comments:
Post a Comment