Well, time has LITERALLY been FLYING for me... in EVERYTHING... There doesn't seem to be a moment where I hope that time would go faster... It's been going too fast... Man... Even in boring lectures where friends of mine can be seen lying on the table, time flies for me...
It's weird I know... but man, it's scary... And yet, sometimes, it's a good thing. Then I dont have to suffer the usual 45 minutes in class... it's been changed to 35 minutes per period... But school ends at 3 -_- GGGGAHHHH
Hmm, okay, for me to be able to tell you who my teachers are in future posts, here's the list of my teachers:
English - Mrs Shankah (relief teacher is Miss Lim)
A/E Math - Mr Patrick Ng
Biology - Mrs Kuldip (I know... sounds funny eh? A cool dip in the pool!)
Chemistry - Miss Goh
Literature - Mrs Tan
E. History - Miss Veeno
Social Studies - Mrs Tham
Well, now that you know who my teachers are, it's easier for me to talk about them. So you know who they are next time... If you noticed, I didn't mention my Chinese teacher's name... that's because I don't know how to spell it... hahaha... Leok or Loek or something like that...
My parents are gonna be in the US and Australia for the whole month of February... So guess whose gonna be living THE life at home!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! Don't worry, I won't be as wild as you think I'll be... Coz I've still gotta prepare for my CA1... If I do well, I guess I might join Cheerleading this year again... hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment