Okay, I don't know whether this is funny... but you would be laughing if I was telling you face to face. Sigh... Anyhow, ELDDS... We played this "taxi" game. Where there are 4 chairs. And there would be a driver and 2 passengers at the back. Then someone would enter the taxi (with a weird personality). And everyone in the taxi has to follow that personality (even if it's being a sissy or gay or some bimbo). And the driver would have to find some reason to get out of the taxi. Then the people inside would rotate, and there would always be someone new entering the taxi.
So Tazkiah was this druggie... Hahahaha... SO FUNNY!! And she started "snorting" the powder up her nose. It was HILARIOUS! Then she was like,"do you have a rubber band? DO YOU HAVE A RUBBER BAND?! OMG! I need to take a shot! Then she made the action like she was injecting herself. Then she got "high" and started rocking her chair as she "spasmed". LOL!! SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!
I acted as this suicidal person. Who found SO MUCH pleasure in cutting herself that she's close her eyes and start smiling... hehehehe... And I made the taxi driver jump off the "bridge". HAHAHAHA!!!
Now, about LITERATURE! The teacher said,"sexual....." Then Angela shouted,"REPRODUCTION!" Then we all started laughing. So when we were doing the assignment, the whole room was SOO quiet. And Angela was breathing through her nose REALLY loudly... with LONG intakes of breath. Until the teacher couldn't take it anymore, and she said,"Is it just me or is someone breathing so loudly?!" Then we all burst into laughter.
Then she continued,"I hope this isn't because of sexual reproduction!" We laughed till we got fits. "I just don't want to hear any orgasmic sounds!" Then Angela actually MOANED! And we all got into fits. Hahahaha!!
My goodness, it was a funny week... Well, CA1 is officially over. Now, I just gotta wait for the results which is actually worse :( SIGH...
No comments:
Post a Comment