Saturday, February 23, 2008

Red Cross Flag Day 2008

Today, I participated in Flag Day -___- Therefore causing me to skip Youth Group... which was really sad. MAN. Anyhow, SL, Jeslyn T, Miao Li,and 5 other Sec 1s were in my group. My class and 3B were situated in the Queensway area which consists of Anchorpoint, Ikea, Queensway Shopping Centre, and the HDB area around there.

Managed to meet Keith, Caroline, CINDY, and Vera :D SO HAPPY! Haven't seen Caroline and Vera for like... more than 4 years? Lol... And I met the uncle who used to stay in the same floor as me when I was still living at The Anchorage. Ate lunch at KFC... where ALOT of other ppl from my school were eating... Hahaha...

OMG, I just got an sms that my church choir has to perform on stage tmrw... OH NO! I'm not even very familiar with that song yet... can't memorise it yet either!! Aw man...

Anyhow, back to Flag Day. My group walked all the way from Alexandra Road to Lower Delta Road, where I got 2 phone calls. One form SOMEBODY in my class who was COMPLAINING that if my group doesn't reach there, none of my classmates can go home yet -_- Then my TEACHER called me, and asked where I was, well, told her we were in the bus, and 5 more stops. Actually, we were sitting at the bus stop, and there were only 2 more stops to school. When we got out of the bus, we all started running up the bridge, crossing the bridge, down the bridge, into the school, up the stairs, a certain distance, and into the canteen. Luckily, we weren't the last group. Coz Lola's group was the last. Hahaha...

This is the second time I have walked from Alexandra to Lower Delta but this is more tiring coz we were brisk walking, running at some points when it comes to crossing the road, and we did all that in the time of 41 minutes. 2 years ago, it took us about 50+ minutes...

Went to SL's house after that to help her with the iPod and iTunes problem. Her comp was loading SOOOO slowly. Coz her lil bro downloaded SO MANY Asiasoft games... Aiyoh... But her puppy's cute though. Although at one point it was literally crawling on top of me... And it was so ticklish I kept laughing until SL finally took him off me... lol

"I told you I liked you... 3 times... You had your chance, but you didn't take it"

No comments: