Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Loads

Well, I just took a look at the first pic i uploaded in the post before this one... I just realised that my shirt makes me look fat. And maybe I didn't mention that the shirt was really short too. So everytime I just raised my arm perpendicular to my torso, you can see my belly button already... that's how short it is O.o

So on stage, I kept tryin to use my script to cover it up. But YX said she saw the skin. Hahahaha... gosh, luckily, it's a girls' school.

Okay, I sound like some bimbo who says stuff like,"omg, I look so fat! Maybe I should go on a diet. urgh, I can't fit into Size 4 anymore!" Well, no, I am not those kind of ppl -_- And maybe the bimbos just don't know that they're body is growing... it's part of the process...

Hmm, Chinese CA1 this Friday... Then the other papers are next week. I'll probably fail my Lit project, which would then contribute to my CA1 results, and make me fail. I hate her. She ain't getting younger but she still wear shirts that are off her shoulders -__- Man... Then Mr Ng is giving us so much math I can hardly have time for tuition, but my chinese tuition teacher still wants tuition coz the paper is this Friday. Well, after that, I can take a break from her for about a week. That'll be good...

I can't wait for This Saturday! Gonna watch Jumper with Chris, Dea, Stephen, and maybe Liu Jie (omg -__-)... Of all the ppl Dea can bring, she wants to bring LJ, hmm, maybe Kelvin... dunno... I've never met either of em.

Hmm, gonna continue with my hmrk... lalala... *dies*

No comments: