Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine/Stress

This is a double post. Meaning, two different topics in one post. Contrasting topics it seems.

As I'm sure EVERYONE knows, it was Valentine's day yesterday. And yeah, lotsa flowers, lotsa chocolates. Man... Don't they know that flowers die? And chocolates, they melt. Neither of those 2 things last very long -_- So i suggest you guys get those couple keychains, fake flowers, or a soft toy... Or something they can keep FOREVER. Hmm, gonna watch Jumper tomorrow with Chris, Stephen and Dea... well, Dea has finally told me that she's bringing Kelvin... GOOD. Then I don't have to meet LJ... attitude prob, and weird voice. I just can't communicate with him, or we'll just end up breathing on the phone. Hahahaha!!! LOL XD And Chris is being such a good movie buddy!! Mwahahaha, coz we both just LOVE movies!! The scarier the better! And we can both start jumping in our seats... Hahahaha...

He (talkin bout someone else here) asked me to be his valentine! Hahahaha... So nice :DDDD I didn't give any of my friends treats or candy or chocolates, and I doubt I'll eat any that they give me. I'm just not a pure chocolate person. Although I LOVE chocolate ice cream :D It's the bomb!! WOOHOOO!!

Hmm, had the first CA1 paper today. Which was CHINESE... of all subjects to start with, it was CHINESE. It was cloze passage and compre -_- I'll fail it i guess... Since my MT class is filled with failures in chinese (I mean it literally). The other papers are on Monday...

Then there's the Red Cross Flag Day next Saturday. My class' shift is around 10.30am to 3.30pm I think... I don't know which place we're allocated to, but I hope it isn't anywhere far. And we'd be paired up with the Lower Sec girls. I guess they changed the rules, coz now, the Lower Sec girls are NEVER and NOT allowed to hold the cans in their hands... EVER... So us SENIORS would have to hold them throughout the whole long and hot 5 hours -_- Just thinking of it makes me tired already. And I hate the fact that I've gotta miss Remaja on that day... Unless I think of showing up 1 hour and 15 minutes late. Which is JUST so rude...

Had dinner with my GRAND AUNT just now!! It was so great! Hahaha... Just the two of us at The Tanglin Club. Man, ate so much... I'm bloated. Anyhow, she was telling me about the family tree and all that... my brain hurt, coz I got confused with the names... TOO MUCH INFO! Lol... And the best thing is, we both eat VERY slow... so we started eating at around 7.45pm, and we left at around 9.08pm. So yeah, we already didn't eat the salad or the dessert. O.o It was fun... so apparently the funeral I went to the other day was my Great Grand Aunt's... I SEEEEEE... Now I get it... Hahaha... Lame... Man, I'm getting to know so many people from my mum's side... And it's CONFUSING!!!

No comments: