Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updates of Boredom

"Coz it's a thriller! Thriller night! You're fighting for your life in a killer, thriller tonight!" - Michael Jackson.

This is the first time I've actually listened to one of his songs... hmm... His voice is good... And his songs are good... borrowed SL's Michael Jeckson Number Ones. They are good... And I've heard some of them before... I wonder why he ever wanted to turn white and get his nose done... He looks better without a hole in his face... LOL!!!

No offence man... Hmm, the orthodontist removed the blue things under my teeth... feels empty there now... And it was damn pain just now. Coz she was kinda sawing them off... like, using this polisher to shave them off my tooth. And I think it hit some nerves... and it was really pain... But it was over soon... man... And she put these 4 hooks on the wire... and if I smile too wide, my lips would kinda get stuck up there... LOL!!

I wonder when I can take em off... when it reaches April, it'll be 2 years already :( I guess I gotta wear them till the end of the year I guess... sigh...

Oh yeah, Chris was told to write an argumentative essay in school just now, about Inner Personality is More Important Than Looks. I ABSOLUTELY agree with it. Mwahahahahaha...

Yawn... Gonna change from my outside clothes to home clothes, and start on my math homework... Lalala...

No comments: