Thursday, February 28, 2008

Silent Addictions

Mwahahahaha... Has it ever occurred to you where you're suddenly SO into something, and you just start getting all happy and high when you see it, or feel it, or talk about it, or look at it etc. ? It's like, some silent addiction... It doesn't hurt you, and you can live with or without it...

Anyone here find blood tasty? Coz it is *gets high* When you just start, you get that metallish taste in your mouth... then a while later, it gets sweet... Aahh... nice blood... but you gotta keep on going, can't stop... Coz if you stop, the blood would clot or dry up, and it won't be nice to drink... Coz it'll be sticky...

*gets high*

Okay, sorry... I just drank lots of blood today... tasted damn good... oooo... Coz in English class, I accidentally but a small deep cut on my left index finger from Faye Wong's pen knife. And the blood just kept coming. And when it stopped, I would just start squeezing my finger, and this whole bulb of blood would come out, start over-flowing and would trickle down my finger, and I'd have to lick it up again...

Okay, I know I sound very sick right... hahaha... Like some maniac who is like some living vampire. Lol... Steph and I were like, tlaking bout how nice blood tastes. Hahaha... We love the blood, but we hate the pain in the process of getting it... And we only drink blood from selective places...

Hmm, I wouldn't wanna be a living vampire, coz then I'd have to drink other people's blood... And I might get some weird diseases that my immune system can't defend against... Hahaha... Trust me, I've thought about it before. Lol...

Hmm, gonna have my Primary School class gathering next Monday at my house... 3 pm :D BUT THEN, alot of people can't make it -___- Zach's idea!!! That salty vegetable... lol... I'm leaving for my EFL camp next Wednesday, would only

No comments: