Thursday, October 01, 2009

Where Will You Be?

When the sky turns dark
where will you be?
When the stars have stopped shining
where will you be?
When the moon has stopped glowing
where will you be?
When the sun has stopped burning
where will you be?

Will you be beside me
or with your family?
Will you join up with us
or with your friends?
I'll be here waiting
for you to come

When the seas have risen
where will you be?
When the mountains have awoken
where will you be?
When fire rains from the sky
where will you be?
When the lands have parted
where will you be?

Then end is coming
don't you see?
The worlds are rising
don't you hear?
I'll be here waiting
for you to come





A lil spontaneous poem I just wrote from the top of my head... haha :P Do you know what I'm sayin?

No comments: