Saturday, October 17, 2009

<3? or no <3?

Went out with my mum on Thurs... Watched Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs! FUNNY! Basically slapstick comedy. Haha :D

Also, she told me something about what love is. She said that when you really love someone, you put a lid on ALL the negative things about that person (that's why it's dangerous). You are totally blinded. And I asked her, "so you're saying that if I still notice any negative things about someone, it's not love?" and she said yes.......... Okay I think it's partially true. At the same time, I think that was crap. Firstly, she never felt that kind of love with my dad ANYWAY. It was more of the I-wanna-get-married-so-do-you-so-let's that kind of thing... And besides, what about noticing the negatives of that person for the good? Like, helping him stop smoking? Help him control his anger management problem? That kind of thing......

oh and guess what. In the same day, I saw this phrase 2 times, in the same mall, in different stores, on different products... I think it was followin me... tryin to tell me something... Oh well, I welcome it :D haha, so here's the phrase:

Not only do I love you, but you are my best friend.




ain't that sweet :D

No comments: