So today was Jeff's b'day. Happy 18th Birthday... AGAIN. Lol.
So, went to his house after SAT class... me, Christly, Elisa, and WeiWei. Reached his place, Clement, Daniel and Stephen were already there! o.o SO THEN, we waited some more. Christy and I were teaching each other guitar. I was teaching her I'm Yours and Lucky. And she was teaching me the intro of More Than Words. Haha... Dang... so hard
Then, we headed downstairs for the barbecue! Soon, Ko Jetan, Ko Sandy, Ko Andi, Chris, Stephen T, Rahmat, and Philip came :) WOOOO!! And AWESOME MEAT! I ate 2 slices of beef and 2 chunks of awesome chicken XD I was full already o.o Ate 2 sausages, 4 satays, and 1 prawn on a stick. Oh, and one slice of beef too... yeah...
Sang some JM songs with Christy... lalala... Took some pics...
Keren and Feb and Steven A. came later.
Then ate some more...
Then went to play pool at the clubhouse! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! It was friggin funny XD SO many people queuing up to hit the white ball. It was my first time playing pool so I don't know all the names and terms sorry. So then, I managed to get 3 chances to hit the ball with the stick (dunno what to call it). It went into the whole twice (WOOOO!!!) The 3rd time, I accidentally SCOOPED the ball up. And it FLEEEEEW across to the other side where all the guys were. And they were shouting. Omg, DAMN FUNNY!!!! Happened to Christy and Ko Jetan. Lol. But Ko Jetan's was an exception coz his ball got in. Lol...
Fun... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment