Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Omg, this week has been CRAZY. Firstly, I was panicking on Monday because I had miscalculated my time during the weekend, and I had not even started on my Theatre Arts portfolio or my english poster. Came back from UN Night Tech Rehearsal at like... 6.45. Had tuition, then rushed my Theatre Arts portfolio... 2 hours... went to sleep. Tuesday, came home at like... near 7, cancelled tuition and piano lesson so I can continue my portfolio for another hour. Then I started on my english poster... Eventually I only went to sleep at like, 12am today. Urgh. Luckily, I could wake up at 8 today :D heehee

Came to school, and realised that I left my TOK file at home (which included my essay that was due about 2 weeks ago). I ran to the library and printed out a copy =.= And then I realized I forgot to do my TOK homework from last week (like wtf). But I had no time to do it coz I had a dodgeball match during lunch. Ehem... I kinda pulled a muscle in my arm from yesterday's UWC Day... I carried a stack of 3 chairs and walked like... 150 metres with it... Or maybe less, but it felt far. I totally suck at throwin the ball =.= Dang... Min and this other Indian guy, and Benjamin were being the awesome ones. Lol. Then us 3 girls just dodged the balls thrown at us... HAHA

Okay. Back to the point. Today, I came home slightly past 7. SO FRIGGIN TIRED. It's so friggin HOT today. OMG. THEY ARE INSANE!!! We performed for the middle school kids and the foodstall people jsut now. Then I helped paint the banner for the Indonesian foodstall tomorrow. GAH. Oh well, gonna see Sharley tmrw :D Yay! One STC person XD

Hmm... Oh yea. I got some Assessment results back. omg... FAILED ENGLISH. KNN... I've never written commentaries before. And I failed both =.= Well, the teacher said she would give me a Grade 5, because I am like, somewhere on the borderline, but she can't give me a split grade. So it's either a 4, or a 5. She explained that if she gives me a 5, i have to face the risk that I might get a 4 next half term, and it would like I deproved. Which is worse. So I told her to give me a 4, so that at least I can work hard, and it would look better if I got a 5 next time. I wasn't the only one given this decision... 4 other people did. Sigh... I totally suck man :(

I got a grade 5 for Math. Because even though I got 7 (highest grade) for both homework, I got a 5 for my test. And Mr Lumb took 25% from homework and 80% from the test... so yea... pulled down. urgh. (psst, I think Anders FAILED). Lol

And... I got a high 6 for Chinese! WOOOOO!!! Hahaha. :P Of course, Yu Jie (THAT GENIUS!! I CAN CALL HIM THAT HERE COZ HE'S NOT READING MY BLOG ANYWAY. LOL) got a 7 for math, and probably a 7 for Chinese too... THAT GENIUS. He'll tell me to shut up if he hears me. HEHEHE. I shall annoy him in Chinese class tmrw.. MUAHAHAHA

Oh and Keren, I TOLD ALLEN ABOUT THE GIRL IN THE BUS!!! He was nice about it. Just smiled and nodded. Lol. He didn't look embarrassed or anything!

Wow... this post is long... TOMORROW IS UN NIGHT!! FINALLY!!! Omg... 3 shows. Urgh. I'm gonna wear a batik top and black pants tmrw to sch. INDO YEA!!!

Oh shit. I might get my assessment grades tmrw for Theatre Arts and Bio. OMG. Darn it @_@ I'll probably get a 4 for Bio =.= Coz it SUCKS. Might now about business and Management on Friday... Pretty confident about that one... definitely a pass :)

Well... will take pictures tmrw for UN Night yea? :D Will post em up on Friday probably heehee

No comments: