So today, on the way home, Andrew wanted to sit next to me :D Yay! I love that lil kid, SO CUTE!! Yeah... they're cute when they haven't reached puberty. Ain't so cute after that. lol
So we were kinda bored. And he said he wanted to prank people with my phone. So... after scrolling down my name list, I chose Justine as the FIRST candidate for his lil joke. Turned out more fun than I thought. Hahaha
"hello, yea.. I found this phone on the floor.... Who is the owner of this phone?... I found this phone on the floor, do you know the owner of this phone?.......... oh, ok. thanks" *looks at me, gives back my phone and laughs hysterically... and SO FRIGGIN LOUD* "omg, your friend is so stupid!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
=.=
lol... kids... and we were like that once :P
Next candidate... KEREN!!
A: "hello, I found this phone on the floor... Who is the owner of this phone? I found it on the floor, can you tell me the name of the owner?...... No I don't study at UWC. I'm from Chua Chu Kang.... Umm, can you hold on for a sec? *asks me whether he should stop. and I tell him to go on* Yea... oh... okay..." *asks if he can stop coz Keren's getting all serious or something, so I take the phone from him*
Me: Keren... KEREN. Lovely here
K: oh. my. God. walaooooooo... Lovely... why meeeeee!!!! why meeeeeeeee!!! eeeeee...... *and so on... yea. lol*
NEXT CANDIDATE: JOSIAH!!! LOL. Omg.
A: *same ol intro* I'm John Kan... Oh, I found it a few minutes ago. Huh? No I don't live here. I'm on a holiday. I don't know this place!... Where I found it? Umm, near some bus station place near Buona Vista.... My dad and I were walking down the street and we found it on the floor....... he's buyin an ice cream right now... He's buying an ice cream and I'm going home... oh... UWC? I think there's one in my country..." *tells me he wants to stop*
Me: Jos *breaks into laughter*
J: hello?
Me: JOS!!! *breaks into more laughter* Omg... did you know you jsut got tricked by a 10-yr-old? HAHA. Man
J: *a moment of silence* omg!!! hahahaha
Me: HAHA XD Remember Andrew that lil boy?
J: Umm, you mean the one you talked about?
Me: yea, the one on my bus. hahaha
*and the convo continuted for a lil longer. haha*
So then I smsed Justine: Did you know you just got tricked by a 10-year-old?
And a moment later, she calls me,"what, are you serious? omg... I was like wth, Lovely lost her phone? *convo continutes* Omg Lovely. But at least you made me laugh. Which is a good thing since I have O levels.. the stress you know... But the next time you're gonna do that, it better be reall okay Lovely? It better be real. Hahaha"
Yeah... Man... Andrew...
No comments:
Post a Comment