My mum is askin me to do something that will scare me shitless. And I don't wanna appear like the person who is digging up the past. But it is a past that my mum will keep noticing unless he changes...
Man I regret what I said last January =.= DAMN IT. It was the start of ALL THIS. URGH.
And I don't wanna seem like the bitch who has an attitude problem. By showin him that attitude, I'm inda BEING like him.
But mum says that as a girl, I should be strong. I should not let people play me around like this. And she has more experience than me o.o Humph... And that guy... No one knows him like I do. And he DOES NOT have the right to look at me like that (or so mum says), and he also DOES NOT have the right to treat my mum like that (or so mum says)... and he DOES NOT have the right to IGNORE my mum. Mum is still much older than he is, and as manners, he SHOULD acknowledge him...
Well, he's at church right now with his family... And I am at home typing this post... Darn it. I wonder how I'm gonna do what she's askin me to do... She said, "If you guys end up arguing, FINE! He's not even worth to be your friend then."
Yeah. But he's not gonna read this post. So I don't think he cares. Oh well... When the time comes, I WILL dig up the past... I WILL make him listen to me. I WILL make him care. And then I'll leave him.
I don't think this post makes any sense to any of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment