Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm In

So today was the selection/audition for the Italian-based comedy play. And...

The Marco Lully guy, (you can google him) did some exercises with us, and then selected us from there.

So then, when they were calling out the names, I was not chosen :( SIGH

So I went up to Mrs Arrol and asked whether it was too late to volunteer for backstage roles for the other school plays. And she told me to wait... and then she wrote my name down on the list of the chosen ones for the Commedia play (the one I just auditioned for). I WAS IN!!! WOOOOOO!!

1st session, it was tiring man... But fun nonetheless. Omg, Indiana was FRIGGIN funny when we did the still frame improvisation exercise. LOL!!!! Long story, will tell you another time. HAHAHAHA

So anyhow... OH YEA, Free Period in the library was FRIGIGN HILARIOUS TODAY. OMG... LOL. Okay, I went in, turned on the comp, and sat down, then I heard someone singing "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith, turned around and saw Anders and he was like,"FINALLY!" lol... Ya lah I deaf lah. So then I realized I forgot my student number... which is this 4-numbered code. LOL. I was like, crap. So I asked Supriya to log into the comp for me. Lol...

So it was Min, Anders, and me sitting with the comps. And Supriya, Jivika, and Ish sitting round the table behind us. We were making SO much noise and laughing SO bloody much, we were shush-ed by the librarians like, 3 times I think. HAHAHAHHAA. Half the time, we were commenting on Min's british accent HAHAHAHAHA... Min Tse Chong you funny girl... Oh, and Anders and I tried to speak in Hokkien to Min... But Anders only mostly knew the vulgarities so I was like,"That's only vulgarities!!! HAHAHAHAHA"

Before tutor group, Min saw me and he started dancing one part from my Taiwanese dance from UN Night. Broke out laughing and I was like,"it's getting old man.." Then he said,"but it's funny!" Then some silence as the rest of us waited to enter the room (sm students were still using it). Then he said,"you should join Lion Dance!" I was like,"@_@ noooooo" *shakes head vigorously* and he was like,"Since you're addicted to it" I was like,"no I'm not. hahaha"

Well... that's Monday. Oh, and they noticed my braces were off. Lol... Only a handful of people commented on that. Hahahaha... Sigh... Major rehearsals tmrw, Wed, thurs, Fri, Sat, Mon and Tues... 3/3.30-6.30pm for weekdays and 10am-1pm for the Saturday. And next Wednesday and Thursday is already the performance for the play. LOL. DIE LAH.

No comments: