Lol... I nearly choked on my ice cubes during recess and during break...
Kow and some of them were teaching Lola to speak chinese (she's indian) And they gave her this monologue from a prostitute -_- And we were all laughing SO hard. And she couldn't get the tone right, and I ended up teaching her in a way that sounded like she was singing... hahahaha
Prostitute,"Ni ji mo ma?" (Are you lonely tonight?)
Other person,"Ni xing ma?" (You can or not?)
Prostitute"Xing..." (Can...)
Other person,"Ni jia hai shi wo jia?" (Your house or my house?)
Prostitute"Wo men qu lu dian ba..." (Let's go to a hotel...)
I was drinking my milo, and was chewing my ice cubes when I started laughing so hard I swallowed the whole chunk of ice. It got stuck in my throat or something, and I could feel the ice melting in there... Hahahaha...
Oh yeah, when Lola was saying it, she was like carressing Tin Wei's bottle. And TW kept shouting for her bottle back, and she wanted me to post this up on my blog for everyone to know that LOLA MOLESTED HER BOTTLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment