Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year 2008

Woohooo!! Happy New Year everyone! It's finally 2008. And Sec 3 this year... The beginning of the LOTS of homework and work... and business... sigh...

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention yesterday that the new church my church has built in indonesia is gonna be the biggest church in the whole of Asia :P Cool eh? Mwahahahaha...

I'm watching Heroes on my laptop as I am typing this. mwahahaha... Season 2... Episode... 10 :) There's one more episode left!!! WHEEEEEE!!!

Hmm... This is one of the things why I hate about the first day of school. You have no idea what your schedule is, so you have no idea what books to bring... And your bag is gonna be heavy... sigh...

New Year Resolutions
1. Make God happy
2. Make my mum happy
3. Stop playing Audition unless it is a holiday
4. Finish my homework
5. Get Heroes Season 3
6. Watching MOVIES!!!

No comments: