Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Coming Up

Hmm, learned a new song for choir... bleagh... So hard... All the up down up down up down notes... CONFUSING... And you gotta remember the words and WHEN to sing it. Sigh... Quite fun though... I missed choir :)

Anyhow, I'm gonna be an usher for the Youth Gospel rally at my church next Sunday... Aiyoh... Gonna help Chris with his tie... HAHAHA!! Gotta get some tips from my dad :D Anyhow, hmm... What was I gonna say again? *thinks* Oh yeah, gonna be an usher, so yeah... gonna wear a white shirt and black skirt... looks so old... omg... Well, I didn't join the choir for youth that they purposely had for this occasion.

Hmm... some of us from Youth Group are deciding whether to go to City Harvest to take a look at what their sermons are like... curiosity... So yeah, probably going some time in February... Should be fun, going as a group after Youth Group :D That reminds me, I could accidentally meet Pearline or Jonathan there... O.o

I might actually celebrate Valentine's Day this year with someone... but it falls on a Thursday, gotta move it down to the Saturday of that week! :D Can't wait!!

No comments: