Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Day

I had a bad day today... A really bad one... Till I really felt like breaking down in the middle of school... I dunno why I'm so emotional... Not trying to be emo here...

I am starting to hate, detest, despise, disdain, dislike, resent, and loathe my Literature teacher. I wonder what he bloody problem is. Seriously. Okay, so my lit book this year is To Kill A Mockingbird. And I was talking to Kow bout "Boo" Radley from the book. And that IS related to the novel. I ain't talking bout some nonsense crap. And well, I was caught. And she was just staring at me, so I literally glared back. "What's the problem?" She just shot that question at me. And from her tone, I didn't feel like explaining anymore...

And guess what, she enede up punishing YX... She told her to stand up, close the book, and started asking her questions about the past paragraph they were talking about. YX wasn't even talking to me!!! And she had been paying attention the whole time... Luckily, she got everything right. And also, it's partially Kow's fault... big mouth... low EQ... When YX sat own, Kow was like,"wah, YX, damn scary sia-" And YX snapped,"you better shut up"

I was just sitting in between them, and I tried to pay attention for the rest of the lesson. Well, the embarrassment didn't last long. Coz 2 other girls got it from her. 5 minutes before lesson ended, 'cher gave us a worksheet about the book, and we were supposed to write down the definitions of the words. And A**** and A***** was giggling...

'Cher was like,"next lesson, I'll split you up." Then she walked off... Those 2 were still giggling awhile later, and 'cher told them to stand up,"you 2, stand up. What's so funny? Would you like to share the joke with the class?" A**** answered,"oh, we were laughing at our definitions of the words. It was funny..." And 'cher said,"so? I don't see anything so funny about that" I forgot what happened after that, but I didn't say,"Thank you and God bless you" when class ended, I said the opposite...

Then there's math class... I had to stay back to redo the test with some others because I got 12/20 for the class test. I could have gotten 19 marks... If it wasn't for the careless mistakes. When I redid the test, I scored 18/20... And I could ahve scored full, if not for the careless mistakes... AGAIN... aiyoh...


No comments: