Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Humorous Quiz

Rules:
Go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in your answers to the following questions.
Post a definition it gives you.
Tag 15 people.

1) Your name?
Lovely

great beauty. NOT pertaining to sexual beauty or physical attraction, but attraction of inner beauty or emotions such as that of aumie
Aumie is so lovely. You should read her xanga sometime..

2) Your age?
16

The age of consent in most countries.
When cherry's are red they're ripe for plucking, when girls are 16 they're ripe for fucking.

3) One of your friends?
Josiah

Josiah was King of the Jews from 640 BC-609 BC. He became king at the tender age of 8. He brought back the Jewish people to their God. King Josiah was killed after he attacked King Necho which was in opposition to the will of God.
Dude did you see that Jew's horns? No he must have had them removed like King Josiah.

4) What should you be doing?
Chemistry

(noun) 1. An excruciating form of torture; sometimes self-imposed. 2. Death broken down into many hourly segments, usually occuring in groups of 17 or more. 3. An extreme social disorder usually with physical symptoms.
1. I'd rather do chemistry than go out with you. 2. I can't go out tonight, I've got chemistry.

5) Favorite color?
Black

the color this text appears in
this text appears in black

6) Birthplace?
Singapore

A country that allows prostitution but doesn't allow oral sex. Now that's fucked up.
"Dude man, this chick will fuck me but she won't blow!"

7) Month of your birth?
March

All people born in March are true inspirations, have imaginations that run wild and are go-getters. The month in which all of the true gangsters were born!
Damn, she was born in March?! She's a true O.G.

8) Last person you talked to?
Maid

a lady who cleans the house and knows how to fuck.
My French maid is always there to make my dick happy when I arrive home.

9.) One of your nicknames?
Love

Lust is the desire for their body; love is the desire for their soul.
That is all I have to say.

I TAG EVERYONE TO DO IT.

No comments: