Yeah, a new skin. Decided that I should get a change. Well, I'm NEVER using PINK or RED as the main colour of my background... not even purple-ish-pink coz I've had enough of that colour in my room... *squints at sister*
I used more of the color ORANGE coz that's one of the few BRIGHT colors that I actually like. Yeah... I had wanted my room wallpaper to be yellow, or orange... or blue. Something bright and happy. Yeah... I hope that can at least improve my daily mood a lil bit... Since my mum I always sulk around the house and every time I meet important friends of my parents. Gah.
I bought 3 novels on Saturday night. I started with the thickest one... about 1 and a half inch. I started it on Saturday night, I finished it this afternoon. Gosh. coz I was so bloody bored at Dr. Jerry Tan's office... So I read... and read... and read... And I was done... Gosh. It was a pretty good book. Lotsa swearin at some parts though. lol... and definitely dirty jokes. HAHA I showed parts of em to Yu Jia and Keith this morning. Lol. Keith was givin me the shocked face. LOL.
Meeting out with Mrs Shahrin was fun too :D Hahaha... except the comment about my mum lookin really young =.= MAN. I was like,"I told my mum before,'it's time to lose the lotions and GET OLD!!' " Then the 3 of them broke into laughter.
I WANNA WATCH PERFUME TONIGHT!! OMG. IT STARTS AT 12.30AM!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I read the book and it's AWESOME. I'll friggin cry at the ending that's for sure!! :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment