Saturday, June 06, 2009

Blogging?

Why Do I Blog?
Well, Jessica passed me this HOT POTATO. Haha. Hmm... Why do I blog?
I started a blog when I was in Pri school, coz my siblings were tellin me to get one. Started with xanga coz my sis started. In the beginning, I had no idea what to write, probably just to describe my day. But from the past few years, I find that the blog is my refuge. I can write about stuff that I keep inside. It's like,  a public diary.
A place where I can tell the world how I feel and what I think about things... even though I try not to go overboard with the discrimination of certain topics. And I can use the blog to leave certain messages for people *raises eyebrows*, or tell everyone about what I'm currently into.
For example, I can't chat with my sister, and emailing her it tiring. So I blog, and she can know about what's happening in my life. But even the blog is not enough to let someone out there know about me. But the blog can also show how I think, my style... and using pictures once in awhile illustrates to readers about the people around me, or what I've seen.
Some people use blogs to sell items, to upload files, or whatever. I use it to tell my story :)
"waiting for a word..."

No comments: