Thursday, June 25, 2009

Buh Bye

Mrs Lok (form-teacher) just called this morning. She told me I cannot go back to school anymore coz I would not have insurance coverage since I am no longer taking O levels. Aww... So I guess I'll take up the full-time English course at the British Council. SIGH. So, I guess no more farewell party in school. Haha

Anyhoo, yesterday was pretty chaotic. If you read Justine's blog already, you don't have to read what comes next in this post.

I met Justine at Plaza Sing near 11 at McD. She bought the tickets first at like, 10.30am. So we were sittin there, tryin to beat each others scores on the TapTap game. heehee. So I ended up eating there too, coz Justine was still eating at 11.30am. Omg. I had actually wanted to eat at Secret Recipe :S Oh well :P then we went up at around 12 to meet Demello. OH, I passed Justine the whole set of Heroes Season 3 and I SWEAR her eyes looked as if they're gonna pop out. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Got popcorn. Blah blah blah. Then we headed the "gate" thingy and the person told us that due to some technical difficulties, we have to go get a refund.

Oh. my. God. Justine's face just turned black. Like, MAJOR SCARY. She passed me her popcorn and stormed off. Demello and I were like,"oooohhhh shit. oooooooh shit. she's gonna shout at the person. omg... scary... she's daaamn pissed... haha" So Justine got her money back and 3 complimentary passes.

Then we tried to book tickets at The Cathay (FAILED coz too full) and Cineliesure. Justine used my iPod Touch to book it by phone. Luckily, she remembered her dad's credit card number. lol. I thought she was gona cry! She looked so worked up. Omg... I didn't even dare to touch her o.o

So we ended up having to catch the 2.30pm show at Cine. The trio of us were just walkin around... aimlessly... Tryin to kill time, before we sat in front of the huge advertising tv screen on those tall white tables and chairs. Oh, Justine shouted "Go Shia!" near the beginning. Heehee. I recorded it. WOOOOO. Oh, and some of Optimus's speech in the beginning. Lol.

And in the cinema, there were a few times when Justine froze halfway in the motion of putting the popcorn in her mouth. HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pity, couldn't take a picture of that :P

Justine gettin stressed

And the little short recording from Transformers 2... And you can her Justine :P

Go Shia -

No comments: