"Eh... you know, we actually didn't say a word to each other the past few days."
"waaaaaaaat??? Why? What happened?"
"Nothing! Hahaha... The last time I spoke to him was Monday. About Tim's lil bro. Heh... We actually said nothing the past few days... woah.... lol"
"Haha"
SO ANYHOW, Sharley just left my house a moment ago. She took a pic of the guitar on my sister's empty bed leaning against the wall. Haha. She told me the picture might show up on her blog tonight o.o MOST likely... hohoho
OOH OOH! I almost forgot. Mrs Shahrin wants the 18 Marches to go back to QPS on Monday morning for debates!! WOOOOO. Lol. Time to torture the Pri school kids... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sharley was like,"Lovely, be nice. They're still Pri school kids." HAHA XD
Oh yea, I got my report book today... Okay. umm, apparently, some results went up in the overall combination. Instead of failing 4 subjects, I only failed 2. So that's okay I guess... *shrugs*. L1R5: 30... Hmm, well, my English pulled it down a LOT coz I didn't take the paper, so they used the CA1 results, which was a C5 =.= SIGH. Last in class, as expected, *high-fives with Demello*
I don't dare to show my mum the results. And plus, Mrs Lok included that I supported the cheerleading team this year. WOOPS. I wonder what my mum's reaction would be when she reads that. Aye...... Oh well, gonna show her... another day maybe? GAH.
I have to go out with Shar and Steph one day this month. Gonna get her present, and I'm gonna have to save up A LOT. I'll try to get go-go-pants this time. Coz the other time I went with Shar, they had this pair I really liked, but it was about 1 or 2 sizes too big :S So yeah... SAD. Ugh. I should tell Steph that he present needs to be below $200. Lol...
Oh well, homework is piling up. SIGH. I shal do my chem now....... SIAN.
No comments:
Post a Comment