Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Worked Up

1. I thought I lost Sunthari's pompoms today during prac. Omg... nearly broke down crying. Apparently, Carissa had thought those were hers and wrote her name on it. PHEW. Luckily, I realized they were Sun's.

2. 2 days to the competition, and we have a pair of pompoms missing =.= WTH MAN. (btw, this is an intra-school competition...)

3. Kinamatics is KILLING ME. (the A.Math one... not Physics. I don't take physics.)

4. I'm gonna friggin screw up for E.Hist and SS lah... stupid. Gonna fail both papers. URGH. And I don't see a friggin improvement in my chinese. How odd, even though my grandmother WAS directly from China. She was a teacher for goodness sake. And she had to pass away before I started takin my chinese a lil bit more seriously.

5. Patrick Ng was really quiet today during math lesson. He didn't teach a single thing, only did the workings of our previous hmrk out on the board :S And when class ended, he just left without a word. We didn't even greet him >< Man... I hope it wasn't anything we did!

6. I'm reading The Time Traveller's Wife :D Sweet story! aaaahh... if only love is that beautiful. Hmm, I've been hearing about the White Tiger a lot these few weeks. First from Zong, then from this Scottish guy who came to speak in my church, then from Samuel last Saturday o.o Maybe I SHOULD take a look at that book... Maybe after I'm done with my current one. Haha :P

7. Mum confiscated my iPod touch coz I was playin games with it too much... That Tower Bloxx 3D thing is ADDICTIVE. Maybe coz I bought the full version :S Dang. So yeah... no music. I'm DYING EVERYDAY. omg. Gotta repeat the songs in my phone OVER AND OVER AND OVER again when I do my hmrk. It's like a slow torture... GAH...

8. Learning A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz, on guitar. Stupid classical guitar. I wish I have an acoustic... sigh. Maybe next year? Or the year after that... i dunno. I can NEVER learn the plucking like how JM did it... So I gotta make my own strumming pattern :S Dang. E, G#m, F#m, A, B...

"You've got the best of both worlds... you're the kind of girl who can take down a man, and lift him back up again. You are strong but you're needy. Humble but you're greedy. And based on your body language and shouted cursive I've been reading. Your style is quite selective, but your mind is rather reckless. And I guess it just suggests that this is just what happiness is... What a beautiful mess, this is... It's like, pickin up trash in dresses. Well it, kind of hurts when the kind of words you write, kinda of turn, themselves into knives..." :P

No comments: