The beginning :)
The orange blur is the RUM TUM TUGGER!! *faints* AAAAAAHHHH!!! Hot. LOL

Oswald... on the evening of Keren's party... at my lobby while waiting for the taxi to pick us up... He was just standin there stoning away...Okay, that stupid floor sign really ruined the picture =.=
OMG. I CAUGHT THIS FAT LIZARD WITH SARAH LAST WEDNESDAY! Hahahaha!! DAMN COOL! We managed to trap it and it came running right into my hand! Haha! SUCKER. (that's my hand!!) Man were the other girls SCREAMING XD
Btw, many thanks for the DELICIOUS cupcakes!! :D AAAAHHHH!! I WANT MORE!
THE WEIRD gay guy I saw. omg... Total disgrace to men @_@And the next few are of lil Samuel :D MAJOR CUTENESS!!

And Candid shot of the month... IVAN! lol (he's gonna kill me if he sees this up online. Or he might just send Christy to do it. Hahaha XD
HAHA! Well, he was watchin tv. Christy was sittin in between us and I just simply reached over with my hp, and just nice he looked over - *SNAP!* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD Man, him and his hairy legs. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment