Wednesday, April 01, 2009

SYF/April Fool's

Man. Both on the same day o.o I shall brace myself for whatever is gonna be thrown at me today. Well, I'm not gonna be any classes, so I guess that lowers the chances of it :) Umm... I'm like, SUPER wide awake now coz I just had a shower.

Last night, I went to Feb's house to get some hair wax (I actually had to choose okay). He tested the wax on my hair... so yeah. Tried different ways.. Practically having fun lah he... Bunching up my hair, messying it up, combing it with his hand here and there =.= And the wax begfan to dry to a certain point that when he combs it too quickly, it hurts. OMG, YA. He accidentally plucked out a few strands =.= walao... My hair's fallin already ya know...

hahahaha

So in the end I took the Gatsby ((Moving Rubber)) Spiky Edge. Pink colour o.o Slight strawberry smell. I came home, and used my webcam as a mirror... stylin my hair like crazy. XD

Spastic-ness XD

WOOO... See the world... through NO EYES!!! hahaha

And this is the shot I took when I was at his house. One of my faves :) But too girly to be fatherly... if you know what I mean. Then there was once where all my hair was sweeped to my left, and it was jsut standing there... horizontally! Like as if I was being blown by the wind. HAHAHAHA XD

Alright... me shall continue with breakfast then :) SEE YA! And good luck to all those schools whose SYF competitions are also today ^^

No comments: