Saturday, April 18, 2009

CATS!!!

I WATCHED CATS! And my mum booked single seats so we would sit near the front. Row C. And apparently, They removed the first 2 rows of seats @_@ So I WAS SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT! OMG. DAMN COOL. SIBEI COOL MAN!! lol

I could see and HEAR them all XD AHAHHAHAHA!! AWESOOOMEEEE!!!! AND BEST OF ALL, CAMERAS ALLOWED. But I didn't bring my damn cam =.=

Anyhow, for those who are gonna watch, bring a camera, and BE THERE during the intermission. You're in for a special show! hahaha XD

I managed to get into contact with 3 of the cats! All 3 of them were men =.= Alamak. BUT DAMN COOL LAH. I mean, really, they are soo... catsy! XD 1st one was crawling across the floor in front of me. then he stopped and tilted his head as he saw my flats. (they're black converse flats with white polka dots). And he started usin his finger to poke at the dots! OMG DAMN CUTE!!! XD

Then the Mungojerrie character was crawling across also... and he rubbed his head against my knee. You know, that kind that cats do when they purr? Hahaha

And the 3rd one was from the Mr Mistoffelees character :D It was near the ending, and he reached out and his fingers gently caressed my elbow. You know that kind of ballet pose where their hands look so soft and gentle as they raise it slowly? So yeah, then I touched his hand XD Hahaha.

THEY'RE ALL DAMN BLOODY TALENTED! My 2 fave characters: Mr Mistoffelees and The Rum Tum Tugger! WOOOOO!!!


No comments: