Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sure, relieve their stress. What about ours???



Went to see lil Samuel last night :D (not the one from rmj). SO CUTE. Omg... so tiring to play with lil kids o.o He's 6, and HE HAS A WHOLE LOTTA ENERGY. omg... Today, after dinner, went to his house again. Then I think he got too hyper after eating, that he puked in the lift on the way up to his house =.= Gosh. And he puked again after coming through his door. Goodness. Then I played bubbles with him. Omg... darn tired =.= He might come to Singapore to study for Sec 1 o.o Well, I'd be 22 by then *gasp* And he might slowly start getting taller than me. And then I can be his elder sister. Hahaha... *smirk*

I have a feeling we're remain as good friends :D

Hmm, should I try getting a tan when I go to Bali? DEFINITELY gonna go swimming, and buying those tiki tiki stuff :D TEEHEE!! I love the native Indo stuff! BATIK! YES! I SHALL BUY SOME BATIK! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hand-made ones! Not the stupid printed ones you find in the market =.= Those are crap.

Probably gonna come back with loads of pimples. Coz it's FRIGGIN HOT THERE!! 30+ degrees Celsius. omg. *die*

Hmm, I had my confirmation interview thingy today... SCAAARRYYYYYY... I hope I passed!! :S

No comments: