Friday, April 17, 2009

Sports Day

Today, was Sports Day. Duh...

1. My house's cheerleading team actually dropped to third. And overall, my house is in 6th place. omg...

2. Sobbed.

3. Shouted at a teacher. Miss Pek? Is that how you spell it? Coz the cheerleaders had to clean the stage. It's thanks to Joseph House (orange) that the hall's stage was covered with confetti =.= And we had to clean it. And well, since Catherine House (yellow) won cheerleading this year, well, I don't blame them if they don't wanna clean up the stage. But I can say that every member of my house's cheerleading team was on their knees picking up the pieces with their hands. And guess what, Joseph House cheerleaders just friggin WALKED OFF THE STAGE. WTH MAN. And I was so pissed. And since a lot of my house's cheerleaders were crying, Miss Pek came over and told us it's okay, and we should stop tearing. And I said,"It's not fair!." She said,"what's not fair?" I said,"Why is it that we have to stay and clean up the stage when Joseph House themselves don't clean up? They just friggin walked off the stage! *points to the group exiting the hall*" Miss Pek blew the whistle in their direction and told them to come back to the stage. Of course, they didn't. And a few seconds later, the teacher told the remaining cheerleaders who were cleaning up, to drop everything in their hands back onto the stage floor for the Joseph House cheerleaders to clean up.

4. Sobbed some more. I mean, I had to lie to my mum about this. She doesn't know I'm in cheerleading. I went through that crap and we get 2nd?? WTH MAN. Joseph House cheerleading was good just due to the CONFETTI. URGH. they don't even have POMPOMS.

5. Catherine House COPIED THE INTRO OF MARIE HOUSE'S ROUTINE OF 2006!!! Exact same 2 songs, and the idea of the steps are basically the same here!!! NO FAIR. BOZOS.

6. Sprinted 200m for the relay. Omg... gonna die already...

7. Did a few stations of the NAPFA thing. I'm DEFINITELY gonna retake my shuttle run. I can make it to 10 seconds. HUMPH.
Standing Broad Jump - 179cm (WOO . Furthest I've EVER gone @_@)
Shuttle Run - 11.2seconds
Sit & Reach - 42cm (hehe... can't get very far with this one)
Inclined Pull-ups - 20 (My feet were slipping. Ask me and I'll explain to you)
Sit Ups - 40 (Mr Francis told us to stop at 33... but I just wanted to do more lah)

8. Gonna watch Cats today at Esplanade :P

No comments: