Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines/Friendship Day

WOOOO!!! Firstly, I'd like to wish EVERYONE HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Including my sis of course :P

Today... let's start from morning shall we? :)

1. Went to school for drama prac. WOO. I got flowers. Well, everyone did la. Oh yeah, I got a toblerone chocolate yesterday, which I gave away, a Ferrero Rochet choc which I ate up, and a packet of gummy worms :D WOOO
2. Went to see my orthodontist. Woo. She removed the brackets on my top front 5 teeth. And for the first time in a long time... (hint hint drama people), my lips actually felt the smooth surfaces of my teeth. IT FELT WONDERFUL. LOL. ANYHOW, she changed the angle of the new brackets... so now, gonna pull pull pull...
3. ATE AT AKASHI!! So MUCH. That was still burping the smell of Ebi Tempura Maki even till BEFORE DINNER.
4. Went to rmj. LALALA. Today, Ibu MAria spoke to us bout relationships... blah blah blah... you know. Wait, you won't know. Non-Christians wouldn't know what the heck I mean =.= So yeah. TOO BAD.
5. Went to UE Square :) Played some games. Then gift exchange. Lazy to explain how it worked. But my present was opened by Thomas right in the beginning o.o And they thought it was an actual rose =.= And the guys began laughing like hell. WHAt LAH. NEVER SEE PROPERLY. IT'S JUST A RED TOWEL WRAPPED LIKE THE PETALS OF A ROSE. STUPID. I ended up getting a Rubbish bin. GAH.
6. Went to dinner with 23 other people at Au Petite Salut. WOOO. Really great French Restaurant. OMG. NO WONDER MY BRO LOVES IT. HEAVENLY RIB EYE!! WAHAHAHAHAHA. Made a new friend :) Anthony! Hahaha. He's sec 2, but really short o.o LOL. Funny guy. OH YEAH. Christy's 2 German cousins were there. OMG. The younger on, he's 25 (old, but still looks good). HE LOOKS LIKE DEAN from SUPERNATURAL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. I took a few secret snapshots with my phone. Quality kinda bad but WHAT THE HECK.

Hmm, nothin much for V'day this year. Although some ask me about where I'm going. And when I say I'm goin out to dinner, they ask,"oh, WHO!!!" =.= Then I say,"with adultSSSS lah." Aiyo. Anyhow, for those in America or whatsoever, have a happy Valentine's Day!! :)

No comments: