I'M SICK!!! AGAIN!!! THIS IS SO ANNOYING!! I probably caught a cold the day I went to UWC last Friday =.= *sniff* Annoying. I've got like, a semi dry throat that has recovered prett much, and a blocked nostril. IT's wierd. My nostrils don't get blocked at the same time. IT's always alternate =.= So yeah. Fri, it was raining, plus I was in air-conditioned rooms most of the day, wearing a jacket. GAH.
Last night, went to Feb's house for dinner with a whole bunch of other people from Church. Then Dansel, Fania, Feb, Fel, Ivan and I were playing Truth-or-Dare. It. Was. HILARIOUS. And at one point I had to say "in bed" after every phrase I was saying, for 5 minutes. So Feb purposely asked me,"what's your name?" I said,"Lovely, in bed." LOL.
Then I got this dare. HORRIBLE. BLAME THE iPOD PROGRAM. hahaha. I had have my back facing them, and then start spanking myself, saying,"I'm such a bad girl." And since 5 minutes weren't over yet, I had to say "in bed" after that too. LOL. SO WRONG!! I ended up laughing SO HARD. Omg... was limping around the room. Too funny XD Oh yeah, I got another bruise =.= WALAO LEH. Feb threw that CD case at me... AND IT WASN'T EMPTY!!! Now I have another bruise on my leg :( The massive huge one on my knee recovered last week. But I can still feel a bump. And I have this fading on near my ankle. AND NOW ANOTHER ONE. On my left leg this time =.=
ANNOYING MAN. Sometimes I feel like he's treating me as his personal punching bag. Poke bag. Uhh... his target for target practice... What else... HMM. Oh yeah, and he says I'm his "female dog" =.= WHATEVER. I'm nobody's bitch bloody loco.
Anyhow, I'm gonna get new specs tmrw after chem tuition. Hmm, maybe black frames this time? My mum has been askin me to get them since 2 years ago XD Hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment